If you are interested in delivering a fire talk please fill out this form: Fire Talk Sign Up Sheet
Some guidelines and recommendations for delivering a Firetalk:
- Fire talks should be 5-15 minutes in length, though we can accomodate longer talks if you contact us ahead of time.
- All topics are open. While we are an Infosec meetup, any topic which doesn’t violate our code of conduct is allowed.
- Please allow time for questions and/or make yourself available after your talk.
- Slides are encouraged but not required, meaning you can make up a talk on the spot.
- Pre-recorded talks are allowed if Tuesday does not work for you.